Replies

• Hi Mike, and thanks for all the work on APM planner.  Incredible application, having lot's of fun with APM and Planner.  I'm a novice, just starting out and would like to bootstrap myself to the next level by looking at the code.

When you say "Take a look at the code you have"  below do you mean the the APM Planner installation file available from http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/downloads/list?

When you say "Do you have a file "build.bat" in the directory?" I assume you mean that I should look in C:/Program Files/APM Planner and expect to find a file called "build.bat"?  I do not.  Nor do I find a "ArdupilotMega.csproj" file.

My current assumption is that I've misunderstood ... and that the source code is not downloaded with the MS installation package.  If the source is in the download and I've just missed it, can you suggest another place to look?  If the source isn't in the download, and the code tree is available elsewhere, can you send a link?

Thanks again for the great work.

You can download it from the same place you got MissionPlanner the first time, in zip and MSI files.

However, you do not need to. It's already installed.

If you installed in the default location, look in C:\Program Files(x86)\APM Planner\

There are two executables. One is called ArdupilotMegaPlanner.exe and one is called ArdupilotMegaPlanner10.exe. Guess which one you want?

This reply was deleted.

Activity