Where did the "Absolute Alt" checkbox go?

Where did the "Absolute Alt" checkbox go?

When I prepared a mission, I got a warning from MP 1.2.17 that "Absolute Alt" was checked.  But I never checked it in prior versions, and the checkbox is missing from the 1.2.17 screen.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, I have the same problem. First I've installed Mission Planner WITHOUT connecting it to my drone Tali H500. There I had the checkbox Absolute Alt that I've checked. Atter that, I did connect my H500 to my computer, and after that, when I've tried to upload the mission in the H500, I get the warning message something like do you really want to to that with abs value checked? And at this step, I've seen that the checkbox was no more available. So I have a question, how to return to Relavive values? I mean, what will happens if I've set Home altitude value to 750 ? Do I have to work with Abs values? I mean waypoint1 set to 780? Or waypoint 1 set to 30? I have to know that before first mission. Thanks a lot! chris

• Developer

copter does not support absolute alts.

• Thank you, Understand that, but when I check "verify Height" the altitude is automatically set to Absolute values. I mean I have for my waypoint 1 alt:780 and not alt:30 because my Home altitude is set to 750. Do you need a printscreen?

• Developer

how did you  load the mission? from the apm? from a file? just to see if i can recreate the probvlem

• Developer

for arducopter, that checkbox never did anything. so it got hidden

This reply was deleted.

Activity