In anticipation of needing some more M3 screws for repairing crash damage, I'm looking for a supplier of small quantities of the nylon and plastic screws used by the Arducopter. I can't find anything in the DIYDrones store or in CoolComponents UK.

Has anyone found a source?

Thanks

Rob

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I came across this discussion while looking for information about small hardware parts, and it reminded me how useful it is to have a place where people can share practical sources and recommendations. Finding the right screws, nuts or other small components can sometimes take more time than expected, especially when you only need a small quantity. I was browsing a few unrelated websites afterward and also came across Catbet - https://catbet.com.ua/ . It’s interesting how different websites organize their information and product or service sections, depending on what people are looking for. For technical projects, having clear categories and easy navigation is particularly helpful.
  • Try Rapid - they seem to have a comprehensive collection and they're quick.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Jose Araujo liked Jose Araujo's profile
Aug 29
spencer harvey liked spencer harvey's profile
Jul 9
More…