why won't any of my 915MHz connect?!!!!!!!

I've had a set of RFD900 for some time now. Once in awhile I've had to change the channel number and or reconfigure them and sometimes it went smoothly other times it took me a few tries. I always used the radio config tool in MP. But a couple days ago they stopped working and I can't for the life of me figure out why or what to do about it! What is so odd about it is I can load the settings no problem. I set both radios to the exact same settings. I even did set factory defaults. The green lights are solid!!!! Everything seems correct but they will not send telem data to MP. I'm at a complete loss. It's as thought they accidentally got set in some mode and I can't get them out of it. Here's a screen picture of the MP radio config screen. If anybody has any idea's boy I would sure appreciate it! I just built a new quad and I can't even set it up until I get this figured out :[ Thanks

Rick

IMG_4527.JPG

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I figured it out. Well sort of. For some reason when using the radio config tool in either MP or APM planner the remote side wasn't being set correctly even though it would both load the settings of the remote and appeared to receive the needed settings from the local. All settings appeared as the same on both radios yet they would not send tele data. I finally removed the remote side radio and connected it directly to the ground station via a usb and set them up that way. Then when they were placed back in the plane suddenly they worked. I have no idea why setting them up over the air wouldn't work. This may or may not have anything to do with the fact it happened at or around the same time I updated APM planner for the Mac to the latest version. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity