Xbee will not work with latest Arducopter code

Try as I may, I cannot get my XBee Pro modules to work with Arducopter and Configurator, I have read through and tried the solutions offered by other on the site but to no avail.

Does the latest version of Arducopter code work with configurator over XBee link ? 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have two XBee 900MHz units working fine here, including Configurator. It's not terribly useful, but it does work.

I left the baud rate at 115200, set both XBees to 115200, and #define IsXBee.  That's pretty much it.

I did test out the XBees with two adapters, loopback, and some experiments.  They worked fine talking to each other before I started.

• Hi Sebastian,

Yes i did uncomment "#define IsXBee" under ArducopterNG tab.

I have 2 pairs of adapters, (1 pair of the Adafruit adapters from sparkfun) and  (1 pair of the diydrones adapters with the master/slave switch)

I did try the link back test and it worked fine.

I have also run the 2 Xbee modules between 2 pc's and I am able to send and receive data no problem.

I don't know what else to try, I have read the previous posts on this issue and tried the various options, but still can't seem to get it to work.

The XBee modules I am using are the XBee Pro 60mw modules form Sparkfun.

Regards

Rob

• did you uncomment #define IsXBEE in the code?

which adapters do you use?

did you try the link back test?

we need more info ;)

This reply was deleted.

Activity