XY sensor with 2.1 code

Hello all,I have got wireless telemetry working with the board but now I can't determine if I sensors are gathering data on the board. I have loaded the code that lets you view your x and y readings from my fma xy sensor but I am not getting any favorable results.Currently when I look at the serial output running the program I get "1022 1023" on every line (I dropped the z read from the test code). It doesn't vary no matter how much I change the orientation of the sensor.Readings are suppose to be from 300 to 700 so obviously this isn't correct. Is there any other simple test code I can use to see if the data is being collected from the board correctly for another sensor? Thanks in advance.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good news. I double checked on the continuity of all the lines and noticed it was breaking on the power line. The Power pin on the shield was not completely soldered. I redid it and it is outputting the expected values.

Thanks for all the help!!
  • I purchased the newer xy&z sensors from the store recently and I am still getting the same behaivor. There is no pink film on the lens this time and I don't see how the new ones could have been damaged as well.

Everything else I have purchased from the store has been great so I'm kinda perplexed as to why these are not working correctly. Any ideas? Thanks.
  • 3D Robotics
    Just modify that code to read whatever pin you've got the sensor on.

How are you attaching the XY sensor? Using our shield and cable?
This reply was deleted.

Activity