Replies

• I just got the dimensions yesterday. I was contracted by a client to make one.

• Nice!

Thanks Kieth!

• Thanks Matt!

Is NDVI2 useful?  Just wondering why you would need to two color scales?  Pardon my simple questions.

LW

• When we get our MicaSense imagery there is a NDVI2 processed image.  Anyone know what bands are used for that processed image?

Thanks!

LW

• Many thanks Matt ! It's really helpful.

• My experience for determining reflectance require a black and a white panel with known reflectances, but MicaSense using only one white panel.  I am wondering how can they achieve this purpose. Do you know the behind theory ?

• Thanks Matt!  We'll try that.

LW

• We have used MicaSense and are satisfied.  Not sure how they are determining reflectance values without a reference panel?  The NDVI and NDRE looks good though. 

Do it yourself mosaicing of the images in each band is ok with AgiSoft but not knowing the geometry of the 5 cameras, band-to-band registration is difficult.  Its much easier to just use their service.  Their pretty quick.

LW

• How do you feel about their band-to-band registration quality? And, have you ever evaluated their NDVI value, which is affected by the accuracy of reflectance. 

• Awesome! will you be willing to share your images with me? I am working on creating a decision support system for farmers and want to see how my classification system would work on micasense images... my email ruchit@harvesting.co

This reply was deleted.