E384 For Sale

Hi Group,

I will remove this post if not allowed.  My partners and I have decided to refocus our business on oil and gas well inspections and are selling our agriculture UAS.  It is an E384 from the company Event 38 that has never been flown outside of a simulator.  This offer includes two Cannon cameras (models SX260 and S100), four batteries, and a heavy duty case.  The auto pilot is APM 2.6.  I am asking for $2,600 and am open to reasonable offers.

Chris

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hi there Chris. I would like to know more specs about your E384. I plan to use it for agriculture. When did you buy it? Can you send pictures? Would you ship it to Miami? Have you flown it at all or just used it in the simulator? If it's looking fine I can offer $2,200. Let me know if we can work something out.

Best,

José

• Hi Chris I have several projects moving along in oil & gas. I would be happy to share some info on the imaging systems we are developing for this industry.
    • sir we are working on oil &gas drone in my country  i will be happy if you share your optical system  product and experience with us  pleas see 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv_bQHWcpvQ

YouTube
    • Hello,

I would be interested in learning more about the industry.  You can reach me via email at cleather100@hotmail.com.  Is your company interested in buying the E384 and if so what price would you consider?

Chris

This reply was deleted.