- RBBB Arduino
- Joystick Breakout Board
- 5 Push Buttons
- 2200mah lipo
- Sliding Potentiometer (plus the knob)
- Rotary Potentiometer
- 2 Xbees (longer range ones are probably better)
- 2 Xbee Adapters
- Radio Shack Project Box
- Wii nunchuck
- Power regulator (custom built)
It is programmed on the side via a FTDI cable. The lipo's charging cable comes out of the top so it can be charged without having to open up the controller.
This custom controller allows for more options and modes than a normal, off of the shelf controller.
Some modes and features might include:
- RC mode
- GPS waypoint mode
- Sending new GPS cordinates
- Return to home (back track of GPS waypionts)
- RC mode with Compass assistance (like keep on x heading)
- Kill switch
- Adjustment during GPS waypoint mode
- Speed control via sliding pot
- And so much more....
RC control will have the option of using the joystick on board the controller, the wii nunchuck's joystick, or the wii nunchuck's accelerometer.
When i get the money i hope to update to this rc truck as my AGV. As you may know, right now i am using a cheap hummer from Walmart.
I have also made my own AGV arduino PCBs. I just sent the gerber files off to seeedstudio yesterday and in a few weeks they will arrive. But more on this later.