Before going out for another late night test flight I decided to check for updates. I saw the Arducopter 2.0.28 was already up. I couldn't resist, so I went ahead and downloaded. I knew from the previous nights flights I had a bit of tweaking to do. I was really expecting to have to adjust some PIDs' after my first run. However, to my surprise I didn't have to adjust a single PID. Excellent high and low level altitude hold. Excellent Loiter hold for first flight. Cam stabilization working good. Should be working on waypoints soon if consecutive flights show to be the same. Excellent work DIY Drones! This is why I follow.