16-19 August 2011
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Washington, DC, USA
AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America is the premier forum for reviewing, assessing and discussing the current state of the unmanned systems market. The event brings together the key leaders and decision-makers in the industry. Officials from government and user organizations around the world attend and participate in the symposium program.
- 450+ Exhibitors (473,000 Gross Sq. Feet/43,900 sq. meters of exhibit space)
- 6,500+ Attendees
- Commercial and defense operators
- CEOs and high-level decision-makers
- Government and industry program managers
- Policy makers
- Scientists, researchers and students
- Representation from over 30 countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Indoor demonstration areas for air, ground and maritime vehicles
- 150+ Technical, Workshop, Panel and Poster Presentations
- Military, civil and commercial applications
- Updates on the latest industry trends and future programs
- Panel discussions to influence future policies and decision making
- Technology transfer, interoperability and commonality discussions across domains
- and much more!
- Beyond the Booth Showcase featuring product announcements and presentations by exhibitors from the exhibit hall floor
- Exhibit Hall Uniform Day - Military and uniformed civil servants (i.e. first responders - police, firefighters, etc.) will have complimentary access to the exhibit hall on Friday, 19 August.
Don't miss this exciting event - visit http://symposium.auvsi.org for more details and to register.