CAD Drones Design Challenge Contest Giveaway!
What's up Diy Drones?! It's Joshua Johnson from CAD Drones with a Gimbal Design Contest for all you CAD and Drone Junkies! To View the CAD Challenge page you can visit: http://caddrones.com/cad-challenge
CAD CHALLENGE CONTEST RULES AND INFO:
- Submit all Contest Gimbal Designs to the DataBase under the category CAD Challenge Submissions
- Your design must use/fit servos with the Dimension: 40.6 x 19.8 x 37.8 mm
- The Gimbal Contest Design File Submissions must be in .stl form
- All Designs must be submitted by February 14th
- Whom ever makes the best design will win 4 1000 kv out runner brush less motors and receive a special prize that will be made "Public Information" closer to the end of the contest
- It must NOT exceed 130mm square
- Your submission(s) can NOT be a modified version of any open license, or paid license design. It must be original!
CHALLENGE SPONSORED BY SENCORP
**We are looking for strong/robust designs!**
Take it easy Diy Drones,