Here goes a video showing the Camera Control working:
I'm using Canon SDK definitions (PS-ReCSDK 1.1.0e) and PTP protocol though Arduino USB Host Shield.Thank you Oleg Mazurov, for helping me to understand the PTP dump through your awesome shield and pointing me the way to go. ;)
The project includes integration with RC/APM and OSD (for telemetry and Camera feedback by using Max7456).
By now we have simple serial commands to:
- Capture mode control (lenses show/hide);
- Continuous session - only limited from battery (without shutdown by time or so);
- Focus Lock/Unlock;
- Focus mode (center point, average);
- Zooming control;
- ViewFinder output through the ntsc video output <--- I was fighting with it... but now it's 100% OK (Next step:
- Total abortion (close session on camera hardware and shutdown).