For those of you who signed up for the Sept 2 UAV field trip to NASA Ames and submitted your name before my comment marking the 12th person, here are the details.
1) You must PM me with your full name. You will be required to show Government-issued ID (drivers license or equiv, just like the airport)
2) Meet at 10:15 am outside the badging office in the visitors parking lot to the right of the main gate on Moffet Blvd (shown above). Please get badged as you arrive to minimize delays. At 10:30 Chad Frost will join us to escort us into the facility.
3) If you don't PM me by Friday (Aug 28th), I will assume that you can't make it and will replace you with someone on the waiting list!
4) Cameras are allowed. Chad will tell us if there's something we shouldn't be photographing.
5) We'll be having lunch in the cafeteria. You might want to bring a little extra cash for cool NASA swag!