Listening to the feedback provided recently we (at Erle Robotics) have decided to start new batch of releases about the Debian-based operating system that our brains wears. The image includes:
- Latest APM binaries for copter, plane and rover included (service launches copter by default)
- mavros preinstalled and launched at init setting up different bridges for additional ground control stations.
- ROS Indigo preinstalled and launched at init
- Integrated camera images available directly through a ROS topic.
- Different lasers, lidars and RGB cameras supported (additional devices supported).
- WiFi hotspot mode preconfigured on
wlan0network interface with DHCP. The default SSID is
- WiFi infraestructure mode preconfigured on
- Zeroconf stablished to be able to reach the brain through
erle-brain-2.localfrom different connections (more).
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) (more)
- ROS 2.0 support (read more).