I can finally post a video of my quad. This is my 2nd FPV flight ever.
I was a bit nervous, but the latest AC2 firmware 2.0.39 proved to be rock solid!
Weather conditions were the best ever so I couldn't miss a 7 o'clock flight... :)
Nothing special in the footage apart the stability of the quad that needed only little tuning.
Here are my specs:
- Arducopter center frame with custom ALU arms. 50cm circa motor to motor.
- motors KDA 2022-L with 10x4.7 APC props
- AC2 KIT with APM 2560 + mag + GPS
- firmware 2.0.39
- Stab. KP Roll-Pitch 3.5
- Rate KP Roll Pitch 0.11
- I defaults
- YAW defaults
- GOPRO HD with no vibration dampening at all. Video footage only cutted on boring parts.
- FPV gear RC305 5.8GHz RX (cheap china) + 200mW TX
- Fatshark Base
- a lot of adrenaline and may batteries of testing before FPV.... ;)