We've posted an instructional video for installing our 9x DIY Upgrade Kit in either a FlySky TH9x or Turnigy 9x radios.
While this video is specific to the kit we sell, I think you'll find the information useful even if you bought the individual parts from other sources. It covers installing the LED backlight and the Smartieparts Programmer board, as well as other parts of the kit and also our 9x Battery Kit.
The video is divided into sections allowing you to skip to the needed information:
- Kit and Radio Overview - 0:35
- LED Backlight Installation - 2:25
- Smartieparts Programmer Installation - 13:05
- 9x Battery Kit Installation - 20:16
- Thumb Stick Installation - 21:27
- Color Switch Covers - 24:00
Let us know if this video helps and also what else you would like us to cover.
Thanks for watching!
For more information about the DIY Upgrade Kit and the other products we offer, please visit our site:
Intro music by the greatest rock band you've never heard of... Pong.