As some of you may know, I have been working on a GCS for iOS devices called iMavlink.
It is currently in its final stages before release, but I would really like to have some beta testers to squish the final bugs.
If you are interested, I am currently selling the BLE Device that accompanies the app for $60 on my store.
This device is required for the app to work, you can create your own, however I cannot guarantee that it is supported. (If you do DIY, let me know if it doesn't work on the http://imavlink.com forum and I'll do what I can to implement support for it.
The app will be selling for $5.99 USD, however it will be free for the first 4 purchases of the BLE Repeater for beta testing purposes!
Thanks guys, please let me know if you have any questions! I have a website for the app at http://imavlink.com
- GPS Location of drone
- Set, edit and delete waypoints
- Display VFR information such as yaw, pitch and roll.
- Voice alerts for mode changes and other important information
- Edit Parameters
- Log flights for future reference
- GPS Status of drone
- Distance from home/device
- Battery voltage display and warnings
- Calibration of battery monitor and accelerometer
- Light and Dark themes
- Manage multiple BLE Repeaters
- And many more