From Pavel Kirienko:
NicaDrone has just released the first batch of DroneCode Probe - open source, open hardware JTAG/SWD debugger and USB/UART adapter compatible with the hardware maintained by DroneCode and suitable for UAV and robotic projects in general.Features:
- Debugging via standard GDB.
- No extra software is required (e.g. unlike Open OCD, no daemon is needed).
- Works with Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Works with Eclipse and other IDE.
- Supports STM32, LPC11, LM3S - see the full list.
- Tiny form-factor.
- Standard DroneCode and ARM connectors.The probes can be ordered from NicaDrone: