We are still growing fast at 3D Robotics. We are looking to expand our engineering team here in San Diego and are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join us. You can see our other job listings at the company blog here.
You will be responsible for contributing to the design, development, manufacturing and testing of new products for 3D Robotics. You will use your engineering expertise and design thinking to create functional and aesthetically pleasing products while working as an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team at 3D Robotics. You will engage with manufacturers, vendors and partners as you work on the development of new products. Because of the wide variety of products we design you will likely design for a wide variety of manufacturing processes (injection molding, metal extrusion, CNC milling, composite fabrication, etc)
- BS in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in CAD solid modeling and finite element analysis. (Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor is a plus)
- Mechanical Design experience.
- Product development and manufacturing experience.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Capable of working in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Electrical and electronics experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with 3D Robotics products is a plus.
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and any additional material to firstname.lastname@example.org.