Have a look at the wearable groundstation, that I have built as cockpit for my Boeing 787-like drones avionics suite FlightZoomer...
The wearable groundstation has these features:
- A solid carrying bracket allows to put on the whole groundstation without neckstrap
- Perfect symbiosis between man and machine
- You can sit, walk or drive with the groundstation put on
- The tablet screen sits 30cm/12" in front of the eyes, which gives a very realistic feeling of sitting in a real cockpit
- Like you step into a real cockpit, you can put on this groundstation
- The RC transmitter is a Graupner MX16
- All the utilities to handle the FPV video signal are built in (RC832 receiver, UVC USB capture, battery)
- Weights less than 6kg (= you hardly notice the weight when put on)
- Formidable sunshade solution, the gap between eyes and screen is almost entirely covered, the angle of the sunshade can be adjusted
- There is a Microsoft Surface dial to control all relevant modes of the autopilot using a single turning knob (see my last blog post here).
- The dial can be transport locked, using a spring loaded bracket