We have added new functionality to UgCS. Integration with DroneShare to ease sharing and "bookkeeping" of your flights.
In this article we are going to show you how to fly a mission in UgCS, replay the mission in the telemetry player in UgCS and then upload the telemetry from the mission to Droneshare.
1. Open UgCS and add your vehicle
2. Create a mission and process the created route
3. Upload the route to the vehicle
4. Fly the mission
5. Open telemetry player
6. Add your vehicle and navigate to the timeframe when the flight took place
7. Replay your mission if necessary
8. Open the Upload to Droneshare window
9. Enter your Droneshare credentials and click OK to upload the mission to Droneshare
10. That’s it, your mission has been successfully uploaded to Droneshare! Click the link to view the Mission on Droneshare
Great addition, congrats!
Yes, that is on the roadmap
Excellent addition! Any chance they can be made automatic (perhaps after a one-time setup process) in the future?