As we know, there are so many flight controller brands on the market like RJXHOBBY, Crazepony, DYS, Betaflight, Openpilot, Hobbypower, Kiss etc. But which is the proper one for your FPV?
Listed the popular FC as below, after reading them, which one will you choose? I need your suggestions. Thank you.
RMRC Seriously Dodo Flight Controller Rev 3b
- 8 input channels, 8 output channels
- 2-6s input voltage, 5v output
- 3 UARTS
- STM32 256k processor
The RMRC Seriously Dodo flight controller has an excellent reputation of being one of the very best flight controllers on the market for drones and drone racing. Dont worry about an external BEC like you do with other flight controllers, because the Dodo can take the power right from your flight battery! Easily configure and set up your dodo with Cleanflight. Compatible with PPM, SBUS, and Spektrum receivers.
RJX Raceflight Betaflight REVO F4 STM32 F405 Flight Controller
- STM32 F405 MCU, Betaflight -REVO firmware.
- Betaflight easily delivers 125us (or faster) loop times on the F4 flight controller.
- SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
- DSM/DSM2/DSM X input(Plug),6PWM output (Pinheaders).
- New generation F4 hardware flight controller for FPV race, STM32 F405 MCU.
Frequency up to 168Mhz ,Flight controller firmware is pushing flight controllers to the limit. Fast loop times enable sophisticated filtering to deliver the locked in, flying on rails feeling. Betaflight easily delivers 125us (or faster) loop times on the F4 flight controller.
Crazepony F3 Flight Controller
- Acro Cleanflight 6DOF Cleanflight
- Supported Oneshot ESC
- The F3 has a standard 35x35mm form-factor with 30mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
- I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
Specifically designed for racing, it gives pilots all the features, connectivity and expansion capabilities they need. Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels. Gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect.