Many DIY flying projects require professional composite manufacturing.
- hull and supporting structures of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and ultralight aircrafts;
- frame and truss structures for optical instrument making for ground, air and space use;
- carrying and supporting structures with increased requirements for stiffness, strength, low weight, dimensional stability.
- our own R&D department with qualified staff;
- processing of metals and wood on CNC machines;
- production of composite products in various technologies.
The quality management system for the design, development and manufacture of products from polymer composite materials meets the requirements of ISO 9001-2015.