does it possible to have a mission planer on android phone and use 3drradio???

now that almost everything is good on apm 2.5 i think it will be perfect to have an option to use android phone screen to have mission planner for example

do you know if there will be this kind of option?

Views: 3296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bluetooth is just for connecting the cellphone to the ground telemetry module, not the copter itself.

i am happy to see that more people are interessing

It would also be nice to get mission planner running on RaspBerry Pi...

Ubuntu + mono runs MP fine, so .. that should be very possible,

Really, do you think Rasp 256 could run it?

MP does not take much CPU power, nor does MONO, at certain tasks, applications run in MONO runs faster than .NET, so yes.

Actually, it's a pity MP is limited by its use of .NOT, wish we had an enviroment that was multi-platform, like OpenPilot has.

I would love to run the MP on my tablet. As it is now I have to bring something to sit my laptop on, and a makeshift visor. Plus it takes awhile for your eyes to adjust.

great!!!!

Have a look at www.splashtop.com. While it doesn't run the MP natively, it shows and allows you to interact with a PC desktop via your Android phone.

This is an actual screenshot of the Mission Planner on my Galaxy SII, resolution looks bad because ning resizes the image to 721px from 800px:

Oh and it works on iOS too! (ipad & iphone)

Splash top is nice but need laptop out in the field with good line of sight. If doing distance flights.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service