When ever I switch to Auto my motor switches off completely, it does an wonderful job of keeping the plane stable and trying to get to its waypoints, but doesn’t get very far due to no power.
I've tried setting the Airspeed m/s higher in the AMP PID config and tested on the ground, but not had any luck.
I would really appreciate any help or pointing in the right direction.
Yes, have performed the radio setup in the CLI and seems to be ok, would you like to see the results?
It doesn't work in the RTL mode either. I have also reversed the throttle channel and no change.
I ran the Radio test in the CLI and I can see in "in channel 3" the data moving up and down, how ever on the "out channel 3" I see 0 until I get to mid throttle then 100 at mid throttle then going past mid throttle it goes back to 0. The results are reversed if I disable throttle reversed, so it goes 100 - 0 - 100. Does that indicate to you that there is an issue? or is that normal output data?
Thanks Doug, I didn't think it was normal.
I have have been through the Radio setup in the CLI and i'm still getting the same output.
I don't really know what to say......have just run the Radio test in order to copy the data to show you, and it is now showing normal data! I have sat here trying to think what has changed and I can't get my head round it, as I have not made any changes since my last post. Now when I move the throttle up I see the data changing from 0 to 99 normally. I have also tested to see if it still cuts out when switching to Auto and it works perfectly fine. So issue some how resolved!
I want to say first of all thank you very much for all of your support, Chris and others. I don't believe things just fix themselves so when I work out what happened to make it work ill update on this thread, so at least others can benefit should they have the same issue.