2.5 Tri keeps moving after sticks are centred.

Gday,

Just startng to get to know my apm tricopter after a few months, a mate pretty much set it up ardu wise and taught me as much as I could grasp, which is enought to keep it safe for now. He set it up pretty docile and soft which is how I liked it at first and it has served me well...but...

I'm finding that if I am moving in any given direction at a slow to medium pace, lets say for this example, and I centre the sticks it seems to just keep going in that direction. It doesnt race off. It does seem to slow a little but it really just keeps on going. Is there something I can tune to get it to stop that movement quicker? I'm not after a super snappy stop but I'd like it if it would atleast come to a halt (in perfect wind/weather conditions of course) within a metre or less. I feel like I really have to over-correct the direct its travelling in to pull it up.

Im guessing my gains are maybe too low?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I should add that it is quite a manouverable tricopter and very responsive. Ive add a little expo here and there just to soften it when doing HD filming flights.

This reply was deleted.

Activity