3 Axis Gimbal, SunnySky Motors, Tarot 650 Frame, T-Motor Props... need gone!

Hi all,

Some of these I've had up for sale for a while now, other's I've just taken off my rig.
I have prices in mind but please feel free to make offers on anything you see listed!!

I purchased all of these motors to try and work out the best motor/prop combo for my setup but I don't have much time to mess with it anymore and I'm tired of them taking up space.

All of these motors have maybe a total of 15 flights on them.
They're all well balanced and, have never been crashed or exposed to water.

X4108s-14 480kv x4

x4110s 580kv x4

I'd prefer to sell them as sets but I'm open to ideas.

I also have 1 set (2) of T-motor 15x5R Carbon Fiber Props

And, a Tarot 650 Carbon-Fiber Quadcopter Frame (non-sport version). Includes camera-rail and landing gear.

I also have a DYS 3 Axis GoPro Smart Gimbal for sale. (GoPro not included)
It has an Alexmos - Basecam 8bit board (not a knock-off brand) and is balanced for a GoPro Hero 4, but a 3 would work as well.
I've had this set up and running well for a good while but minor tweaking will need to be done when used on a different rig, that's just how these gimbals work. However, they are great gimbals and they offer TONS of features compared to other plug-and-play systems out there.
I ran a custom GoPro USB video-out cable thru the Yaw axis hollow-shaft so you can actually make about 3-4 full 360degree rotations before the wires get tangled. Also, the USB out has a 5v BEC in line so you can charge the GoPro off your flight-pack while flying.

PM me if you'd like to make an offer or for more details or questions.

Thanks!

Views: 269

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much for the 650 Frame

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service