introduction...

Hello everyone,I can't express how excited I am about finding this site! I am working on a PhD in geography/remote sensing and have been exploring some potential projects in using remote sensing in archeology. Available satellite and aerial imagery won’t cut it so I've been exploring options to do the photography myself. I've looked at kites, powered parachutes, balloons, and this by far looks the best. I've done a little RC flying and I think one of these systems is something I can build and fly. I'll need a few days to digest the info on the site and then I'll likely have some questions.John

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello!
  • Hello! Sounds like a very interesting project -- I just got into the whole UAV thing myself not too long ago, but I'd be happy to help as I can and see your progress.
  • 3D Robotics
    Welcome! For your purposes, the forthcoming AttoPilot might be just the thing. See this post for a taste.
    RC Groups - View Single Post - Beta Details - dmgoedde
    RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums,…
This reply was deleted.

Activity