GCS GUI

I was looking at the GCS that Jordi did and was wondering if there is any code or if someone has done one that might not be a HUGE task. I would like to have a display on the GCS that tells me the stuff that on OSD does, but in an interface that is easy to read and maybe have some analog instruments like n attitude display and speed and direction. I am sure someone has done it but I cannot pay $$$$ for it so would like to take a stab at wrting one in TCL or C? or ??. My preferred OS is Linux but can go with a Windows if I have to.Jim

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I used Jordi's as a base for my GCS. I use a Parallax Propeller uC and lots of sensors. The data comes to the GCS via XBee modules. Still in development tho...Here is a link.
    http://forums.parallax.com/forums/default.aspx?f=25&p=2&m=3...
  • Ok, I think this works. This is a simple GCS called MicroGCS. You need to have Microsoft Mappoint 2006 in your computer. This works simply as a NMEA string parser to display where you are, how fast, how high, and direction.

Download Here
  • I wrote the GCS (Ground Control Station) for UAV flight systems AP-50. they company went belly up but i could throw something together if you can supply me with you telemetry string.
  • 3D Robotics
    GCS? What is that?
This reply was deleted.

Activity