ACM 2.2b2 compilation problems

I recently downloaded the latest ACM 2.2b2 and the relax version of arduino 1.0.  When I try to compile I am getting various errors.  Here is what I get...

In file included from C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\ArduCopter_2_2b2\libraries\FastSerial/BetterStream.h:16,
                 from C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\ArduCopter_2_2b2\libraries\FastSerial/FastSerial.h:56,
                 from ArduCopter.cpp:52:
C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\ArduCopter_2_2b2\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:19:20: error: wiring.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ArduCopter.cpp:57:
C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\ArduCopter_2_2b2\libraries\I2C/I2C.h:34:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ArduCopter.cpp:52:
C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\ArduCopter_2_2b2\libraries\FastSerial/FastSerial.h:119: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void FastSerial::write(uint8_t)'
C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\arduino-0100-relax\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:48: error:   overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t)'
In file included from ArduCopter.cpp:57:
C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\ArduCopter_2_2b2\libraries\I2C/I2C.h:70: error: 'boolean' has not been declared
C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\ArduCopter_2_2b2\libraries\I2C/I2C.h:71: error: 'boolean' has not been declared
C:\Goza\Projects\Hexacopter\ArduCopter_2_2b2\libraries\I2C/I2C.h:101: error: 'boolean' has not been declared

In the past, this has been a VERY easy process to compile and load a new version.  Any ideas on what I am doing wrong???

Thanks,

Mike

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics

Yes, we don't support Arduino 1.0 yet, as the manual makes clear. Please use the 022 relax patch until we announce 1.0 support. 

• I get the same error with Arduplane 2.28 and 2.27.

arduino-0022-relaxpatch works fine however...

This reply was deleted.

Activity