Adjust Alt on log files after flight?

Hi,

I am a total newb here, so forgive the simple question, but I just flew my maiden voyage with my APM 1 on my Bixler 2 yesterday and I am now looking at my log files.  I figured out how to look at the log in Google earth, using the KMZ file, but the alt is too high.  Can I adjust it some how, to set my take-off/landing point to be on the ground? (on the same plane at the Google earth image)

Also, I can't seem to find the matching tlog file in my logs folder, for my flight.  I have loaded every tlog file I have from yesterday, and none of them are right.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks guys!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your rlog/tlog show 3 'flights' at 8-11, 8-12, and 8-14 pm.

Your kmz file was pulled form the APM at 8-27 pm being log 13 I think.

If it was the last log file in the APM then it should go with the last rlog/tlog in the list at 8-14pm

That's my guess anyway.

• Thanks for the help guys.  I've attached screenshots of my logs.  The name of the tlog files are different that the others.  2012-09-30 20-27 13.kmz is the right KMZ (the others are empty), which tlog file goes with that?

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3692517843?profile=original
  • Developer

also make sure you have ground elevation turn on in google earth.

• If you open your file in another application, like a spreadsheet, then data alteration would be straight forward.

The MP is pretty good at storing files so are you sure you had a connection during the flight?

This reply was deleted.

Activity