So I'm currently trying to build a 450 size quadcopter that can be flown indoors with an AUW of around 2.5 kg. One of the main purposes of the drone will be for surveillance so I need it to be very stable, be able to fly up to ~20 minutes at a time, and be able to fit through standard doorways. I've made a spreadsheet with all of the components that I'm considering for this build and i would love some feedback on how feasible it would be. Money is not too big of an issue.
1. ~20 min flight time
2. AUW 2.6kg
3. Must fit through doorways
4. Be extremely stable to fly
1. Is it safe to assume that I can get 1500g of thrust from each motor as indicated in the Sunnysky spec sheet?
2. Will the F450 frame be able to safely hold 2.5kg of weight?
3. What is a good option for the landing gear?
4. How stable will the build be?
If you guys have any advice, I'd really appreciate it! :)