Replies

• Hey rolf, do you have paypal, i wanted to donate $1 for everyone who buys a teensy or pre setup, someone ordered a bunch at once and i have made $13 in postage savings so i thought who better than you the creator?

So far i have sold 13 to 10 different peopleon ebay and else where

• Hi Jared

Sent you a msg on eBay.

brgds

Luis

• i have not got any messages?

• Hi Jared

Placed an order on ebay last wednesday. Any idea on when you're planning to ship, because I have to plan for opening my Hexa to place the Teensy.

brgds

• Dont worry ,it is on its way! :)

• LoL

It's only the number of things that I have to take apart on my hexa that worries me :)

• No, thank's ... it's very kind of you but i'm just happy to see that so many people likes the application.

Don't miss to change  to the updated code ( Mavlink_FrSkySPort_1.3.zip) , there was a problem with GPS coordinates for the western part of the globe, this is now corrected. 

• okay, ill check it out, is there a charity you would like me to donate to maybe?

• Rolf, IT WORKS!

The data was being passed. I finally saw how it was being reinitialized. Once I corrected that the data appeared in the Taranis as expected.

I did some playing around with sending data to the SPort when I couldn't get the live data working. What I noticed was that the ground speed displayed on the Tx was not a 1 for 1 representation of the data I sent. If I sent 25 the Tx showed 23, 50 ->49, 100->101, and 200->202. Have you seen this in your testing?

Thanks for your help in getting this working, and thanks again for making your code available so I could do this.

Roger

Roger

• Roger,

Taranis is showing the Speed (FR_ID_SPEED) in knot and is using the following code for this:

frskyData.hub.gpsSpeed_bp = (frskyData.hub.gpsSpeed_bp * 46) / 25/1000;

46/25 = 1.84

This must be a fault in the taranis code. To convert  m/s to knot the factor is 1m/s = 1.94384449 knot and not 1.84 

In my code i have converted to km/h

This reply was deleted.

Activity