Replies

• Just worked this out about 30 mins ago - the Custom Scripts doesn't appear until you upload a lua specific firmware through companion (tick lua compile option), that's what had me confused.

Love the custom telemetry screen, takes the taranis and apm/pixhawk to a whole new level.  Thanks a lot for updating this, and to Rolf for the initial work.

• Just tried to push some items now, but I'm not sure that GitHub on my Mac managed to push some additional sounds.

• Thanks.   I was able to get it working by adding the cell count as noted above.

FrSkySPort_SendPackage(FR_ID_CELLS,(temp >> 20) | (temp >> 8) | (ap_cell_count >> 4));              // Battery cell 0,1"

• Hi Rolf. 

Under which license is this code released?

I have made some changes to the code to fix fix the cell-voltage problem and a couple of other changes. My plan is to put the changed code on a github fork, if that's ok with you?

• Hi

Besides the tension corrections (I assume due to the changes on OpenTX 2.06+) what other changes have you managed to introduce.

I was looking at replacing the AccXYZ vibration values with Roll Pitch Yaw angles and currently looking at how to have Mavlink errors reported down to the Taranis telemetry, perhaps as A3 or A4, but as both OpenTX is changing specially the Lua part and also APM from 3.1.x to 3.2 is like shooting at two moving targets simultaneously.....

Also there is now a fork on APM code to have "native" FrSky telemetry from the controller (there was already for Dbus protocol) and SPort is moving also.

I'm trying to build a "kind" of HUD as one telemetry screen like this first draft image....

3702509807?profile=original

I have no idea of the any specific licensing that Rolf has on the code (I assume none) but I've seen pieces of this code spread around other projects even on GitHub.

• Since i don't have the any documentation on the s.port, I had to look in the openTx-source and "guess". This resulted in a change of how I respond to openTx's telemetry request.change, 

Except for this structural change, I have fiddled a little with the cell detection-code. And also made the acc-values show the vibrations by having a moving window and sending the difference between max and min. I planed to use it to show a warning if there are excessive vibrations on my multirotor, but I don't know if it's useful.

Thats a nice looking HUD. Personally i only have one screen with the information I might find useful when taking a glance at the display (work in progress):

3702661649?profile=original

As for native frsky. I havn't really looked at those forks, but those are for the 32bit boards, right? I'm currently run a Apm2.6-clone :(

This reply was deleted.

Activity