Replies

• Im running 3.2.1. Why are you looking for 3.1.5?

PS you can find the past files in mission planner.

• Hi!

I want the terminal readings for the optic flow sensor. In AC 3.2.1 I can´t verify if it´s working or not and I read that AC 3.2.1 have sudden throttle drop outs but...perhaps it´s working fine for APM 2.8 now!

• Oh ok I got you.

I never got the flow sensor to work with the apm. What information and steps are you using to get it to work?

• Trying to follow this video DIY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqLussOrty0

I´ve seen many successful projects but I think it´s not so trustful. The same with Ultra Sonic module. It´s hard to make it read the actual distance in AC3.1.5 but in firmware 3.2.1 you got more settings for the sonar. I´ve done some testing inside the house with the sonar and 3.2.1 and it seems to read the distance rather well in different distance. Today I tested my S500 quad with APM mini 3.1, firmware 3.1.5...and loiter mode, pos hold mode did not work. The throttle gain died in the air in loiter and pos hold so with very fast shifting to stabilize mode saved my craft from crashing. Any ideas??? I´m going to reflash to 3.2.1 firmware to see if that will solve the loiter/pos hold. Since I have the compass/gps mounted far away from the motor/ESC and FC I don'´t think that´s the problem but...i´m soon finding out! :-)

This reply was deleted.

Activity