APM 2.0 Power Source

I recently relieved my drone from udrones.com with the AMP 2.0/adrupilot included. My question is how does the board get power in flight? the only way it gets power now is because it is hooked up to the USB in my computer. Brand new to this and need some help. Thanks!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I power the APM 2 from the ESC. I connect the battery to the ESC when the start up process finished all works except the brushless motor, It seem to me that the esc process start up was not completed. I was able to move all channel except channel 3 and chose any fly condition but motor did not works.

The only way to make the channel 3 or brushless motor works  is connecting the Mission Planner software to the APM2 run the connection process and disconnect it.

Since there on it works perfect.

Could you please help me what am I doing wrong or what should I checked?

Thank in advance

• I don't know if this can help the situation but this is my idea https://sites.google.com/site/rzmissionspace/
    Robert Zybrick: Mission Space
    To give detailed information about Robert Zybrick's 2012 summer space project
  • The problem is the plane by udrone didn't come with any R/C equipment it was just the plane with the board...no remote, battery, and terrible directions.
  • 3D Robotics

It gets power from the ESC's BEC (Battery Elimination Circuit), with is the voltage regulator built into the onboard ESC. That comes into APM2 via the Output pins. In the case of a plane, it's the Channel 3 (throttle) connector. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity