So I'm having fun.  I recently got my arducopter frame + electronics set and hooking everything up with the apm 2.0 I've had for a while, with an xbox 360 wired controller.  All was (seemingly) fine this morning, it would respond to the xbox controller.  I was attempting to check the motor direction.  Now I can't get it to work.  

The xbox controller shows up in windows fine, I can look at the properties in windows and all axis's work. I open up mission planner and i look at the joystick screen, looks good.  

I then connect to my APM and then go back to the joystick screen, all the green bars for Roll, Pitch, Throttle and Rudder are at 0.  If I go to the radio calibration screen they all show up as 1200, no matter what.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the mission planner and reloaded the apm with the latest arducopter code several times.  Any ideas?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Also, I don't know if its relevant but when I go through the CLI terminal I get this message: AP_Motors: failed to create throttle curve.  Also, the motors do the demo program when i start it up on the battery, but when I try to go through the process of the motor test in the cli the motors do not move.

Thanks again.

This reply was deleted.

Activity