Replies

• APM 2.5 with NEO-6M ublox gps

We have this board but not the connectors - could some knid person please indicate exactly what connection cable is required to join the two 

• Any ideas. Got the same problem still. No GPS lock with battery only USB. Tried the gps config 3DR-Config.txt with no luck.

I am about the put my f****** foot through this frame. Ive tried everytyhing now and this has been ongoing for over 4 months now

Same issue with Naza v2
  • I will try again tomorrow any suggestion to check to find out what could be the problem?

• Any thought about what could be the problem? 

• what the heck kinda gps do you have?

thats not normal

also gps only uses 4 wires

• 3692777576?profile=originalThis is my set up may be someone can spot something wrong and help me out to sort my problem out

• I got White ti White 5 pin plug in both the module
  • nah an the neo 6 is great,         i use it under two floors and i still get a 6 sat 3d lock.

You should bbuy some of those white to white plugs and plug the gps and telemetry into their dedicated ports

• 100KM

Ha, I remember I had this too when I first tried it on the bench.  Panicing because no fix.  Inside you only get a fix sometimes and even then after multiple minutes (10-20).

Put the whole thing outside, give it a clear view of the sky and let it sit there for 10 min.  Then check if you get a fix.

These crius NEO6 gps's are cheap but they are not very quick to get a 3D fix.  Certainly not if their onboard battery is dead or if they haven't had a fix recently in that location. 

• i have re-flashed the gps few times with different firmwares but still i got the same issue could be that i need a different firmware for the tele? is there is a different one, 

i'm really frustrated about this :( 

This reply was deleted.

Activity