APM 2.6 Drone Keeps flipping--- PLEASE HELP

I am brand new to drones and aircraft.

I have done robotics for about 5 years though.My drone keeps flipping on liftoff.

I have seen that many people recommend to Check the motor direction and the blades.(I have done this over 20 times)

I have set the ESC multiple times and they are shown within very close proximity of each other (+/-10).

I have recalibrated the Accelerometer, Radio, and Compass multiple times

I Honestly have no idea what to do left.

I use APM 2.6 w/ vibration board, 3DR Power Module, Optima 7 Rx, Aurora 9 Tx, 11.1 V 10400 Mah Multi-star Battery, DJI F450 Frame, UBLOCK 6M GPS, Telemetry Set, 4 Cheetah 2212-10 1400 Kv Brush-less Motors, 2 1045L Propellers, 2 1045R Propellers, and 4 Thunderbird 18 Amp ESC with BEC.

The Problem Is that it likes to flip over to its left side (White is Front).'

I have tried Raising the throttle by a little but it just leans over to the left and almost flips.

I also have tried raising it really fast and was in air for a sec before it crashed.

IMG_20160729_002614[1].jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Michael Burmeister said:

There is a couple of things that may cause this.  Since you were able to arm and start to takeoff there is a flight log on the controller that we would like to see.  It will tell us what version of software you are running how things are calibrated and what the flight controller was doing when it tried to takeoff.

Are you using channel mapping?

What is Channel Mapping?

Is this what you wanted?

2016-07-28 20-11-34.bin

• There is a couple of things that may cause this.  Since you were able to arm and start to takeoff there is a flight log on the controller that we would like to see.  It will tell us what version of software you are running how things are calibrated and what the flight controller was doing when it tried to takeoff.

Are you using channel mapping?

This reply was deleted.

Activity