APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released to the Mission Planner and is also posted in the downloads area.
2.9.1b is a maintenance release incorporating changes to 4 default parameters that have been optimized since 2.9.1 was released.  There are also 4 minor bug fixes.  There are no code function changes or additional features.

The changes are:
1) reduce default INS_MPU6K_FILTER to 20hz
2) reduce InertialNav Z-axis time constant to 5 (was 7)
3) increased max InertialNav accel correction to 3 m/s (was 1m/s)
4) reduce yaw_rate P default to 0.20 (was 0.25)
5) bug fix for alt_hold being passed as int16_t to get_throttle_althold_with_slew which might have caused problems if you climbed over 320m.
6) bug fix for throttle after acro flip (was being kept at min throttle if pilot switched out of ACRO mode while inverted)
7) bug fix to acro trainer to do with roll correction 
8) prevent cli from being entered more than 20seconds after reboot.

Users are recommended to:
    Update Mission Planner to 1.2.41 and
    Update their flight code to 2.9.1b from the Firmware tab on Mission Planner. There is no need to go through a new configuration process in the Mission Planner.

Views: 99876

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use the latest version of Mission Planner 1.2.59. Can't at all see COMPASSMOT in the setup in CLI.

Can someone please help?? 

Thanks!

@Shyam,

The latest version of the MP is 1.2.60. Maybe updating might solve your problem?

Regards,

TCIII Admin

The issue is that you're probably flying with the 2.9.1b code the compassmot procedure is a new feature in AC-3.0.1.

Right. I was running 2.9.1b and saw that this is not available in CLI. Thanks!

Compassmot would indeed be useful feature, thank you!

Anybody knows who makes those casings with the poles?

Hi Wilfred, today I also had a fly away, comparrable to yours, only mine flew to the right.... Were you able to find a solution for this? Was it a GPS glitch? Receiver failure? ...

Testing ArduCopter 3,1-rc2 Loiter in hot strong gusty winds with turbulence from surrounding tall trees, minimal PID tuning, good vibration isolation, compassmot and GPS antenna location, couldn't ask for more, liked it so much I did 2 flights over 10 minutes each waiting for the stronger gusts.

oops I meant to post the above in the 3.0.1 thread, sorry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service