APM2 LED blinking groups or 4 or 6 - meaning?

Folks,

Still trying to sort out what's up with my APM2 (tumble weed blowing across the other threads :( ) but I find an explanation to the flashing LEDs.

I've read this already: http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_LEDs

Earlier today I had an C (Blue) and B (Yellow) do a steady alternate flashing. I could not connect to anything while it was doing this. Random power cycles and resets would "cure it" and I could somtimes connect.

I then had the blue (C) LED flash in definite groups of 6. As normal, I could not connect when it was doing this.

I now have the blue one flashing in groups of 4. Again, I am not able to connect.

In between these times, I did manage to get it to arm and fly for a bit. No idea how or why but now I am back to having groups of 4 flashes and everything is dead.

On the bench, in doors, powered from either battery or USB.

Cheers,

Crispin

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have an issue in which the APM 2 will not arm, and the red (A) led is blinking twice fast. It seem like there must be a list of error status codes somewhere, but I've not  been able to find.

Does anyone know where a more thorough explanation of exception codes for the status led's might be?

Hi Crispin,

I had this issue yesterday where the blue led was blinking in groups of 3 or 4?, anyway I was flying and then switched into altitude hold and lost all control, the Tri stayed in a steady hover but slowly drifted off with the wind until eventually it hit a tree and lost a prop and catapulted across a carpark and into the ground, luckily and not someones car... All this time the Transmitter had no effect? and I had connection with the receiver because the rssi signal on my transmitter was perfect .

This reply was deleted.

Activity