The new Arducopter version 2.7 version changed the log parameters in the NTUN, so APMLogVisualiser "Choked" on version 2.7 logs. NTUN returned many bad lines that were rejected by APMLogVisualizer. Now it can be either 2.5.5, 2.6, or 2.7, and all log files seem to work fine.
Also, sometimes there were "BAD" gps lines, this is fixed.
Also, for the European folks, decoding a floating number without a coma works fine.
A few other improvements listed below.
In a few moments, I'm going to post the code. I looked at Code.Google, and was intimidated, because I've never done that before. If someone can take this over, I'd really appreciate it.
/* * Version 1.34.
Allowed for CTun version 2.7 having one less parameter
* Fixed reset of the Lat/Lon average when loading a new file, to prevent bad GPS lines
* Version 1.33.
* Fixed bug for european expecting comma's in double strings instead of periods.
* Fixed the Yaw Picture to get info from Yaw instead of Mag Sensor
* * * Version 1.32.
* Took Dereks suggestion, playback starts where you drop the slider
* * Now this is a really cool feature I thought of while using it, and wishing it were a feature:
* As you slide the slider in the graph, the main window updates using that location,
* Now that is COOOL!
* * Version 1.31.
* added a map Legend
* Added red/green for things on/off the graph
* Fixed Unknown mode returning Circle, also RTL returned circle.
* Fixed vertical scale of removed point left on screen.
* Fixed graph not working right after deleting a point