Arducopter Mega folder

Hi guys, i download this folder to my arduino IDE. When i open the folder. I get alot of programmes. For example arducopter.pde, attitude.pde, camera.pde and manymore.

I upload the programe to my apm. However, there is error. Do you know how to solved this error?

Any one pls help

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Im studying in polytechnic. Something like college. I saw the image. But isnt that is for ESCs. To run the motor?

About the extra USB cable. I have another cable for arduino IDE. Is it possible to plug in apm and arduino UNO USB to my com? Do you think it will corrupt my com? Im not sure if i should do this. I know what you mean about low current. Should i do this?

Since arduino UNO has 5Vcc. I can easily put in 5V to my servo :/

• Developer

Your library preference is pointing to the wrong folder.

In Arduino's preferences look for the library path and point it at the folder containing the "library" and "Arducopter"

Once you get the hang of Arduino, I think you'll prefer it over the binary download in the Mission planner.

Jason

It is very late here. 

This is odd. Your "Arduino" folder, is it the same that is in Arduino->Preferences ?

I just did this, followed these directions, and it worked fine. Any way for your to make a video, maybe? 

Show paths for these files, and preferences for arduino, also show version of ArduCopter.pde?

Note to other readers: I have, in the past, advised the use of Mission Planner. This member would like to use an IDE (tried VisualStudio w/ VisualMicro Arduino add-on previously; some school requirement)

Obertan - Make it look like this:

3692271918?profile=originalOr, if you have the misfortune to work on windows, make it look like this:

3692271956?profile=originalThen, in Arduino, do this: 

File->Open: Arduino->ArduCopter/ArduCopter.pde

3692271648?profile=original

Then, set your board:

3692271932?profile=original

Also, see the "Serial Port" above? Plug in your USB cable, and find the new COM port that is for the ArduPilotMega board and set it for that port.

Then, try to compile ArduCopter.pde:

3692271974?profile=original

Then, if no errors, upload:

3692272009?profile=original

Yep, save the libraries folder and the arducopter folder to your Arduino Sketchbook folder location. This location can be discovered or changed in the Arduino Preferences menu under File...

This reply was deleted.

Activity