ArduCopter Shipping?

Not sure if this is discussed elsewhere, but I ordered a ArduCopter full electronics on 17th Nov from FahPah. It is still in processing on site. I have tried contacting them and have had not response for the last week. So does anyone know are they shipping them? I dont mind waiting as long as I know what is happening to my $500.I am really looking forward to getting one up....I also see that the order page now says "Currently Unavailable" when a few weeks ago it said PreOrder?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for response Chris, I know public forums are not places for personal shipping problems, but as you can see from the response in this forum, Many people have the same problem as me i.e. no response from supplier and wondering what is happening. I am not complaining, but am looking forward to get the Copter. I was trying to find out if I was alone or if others had similar issues. If you wish us to move to another forum to discuss the ordering and shipping, I can do that.
  • What about those of us that ordered from the DIY Drones store here in the US? I understand that all the kits are being shipped from FahPah but all the posts that I have seen here are from people that ordered off shore. My order number is 6316 placed 10/31 for what it's worth. I have received no notification and my order still shows as processing.
  • I am order # 98 and should be getting it Monday or Tuesday acording to the DHL tracking information I got from PayPal. It seems that they are not working on e-mails so much as furiously packing and shipping.

Give them some time and you will get your kit. I am pretty sure, from everything that has been said, that any pre-orders that have been taken are in the first two batches. The second batch should ship in time to be delivered before Christmas. So no worries there.
  • True, but they say on the website, they have started shipping, so I am just wondering if there is not ETA for thos who have orderded - Second batch is mid Dec so maybe part of that which is suboptimal...
  • you know why it's called PREorder? because it is not available yet and you only reserve it ;)
  • My number is 51... but I haven't gotten anything from paypal or anyone else yet. :S
  • Cool - mine is #230 so guess I have some waiting ahead of me. Oh well - I was hoping to have it by christmas time when I will have some time to play with it....
  • Mine (order #117) also says "Processing", although I have received a trackingnumber (via PayPal) from DHL stating that the parcel has left Thailand yesterday.
    It seems that they are to busy with shipping to update the FahPah-site.;-)
    YESTERDAY.IT
This reply was deleted.

Activity