Ardupilot 2.5 + Using Matlab/Simulink to read the sensor data

Hi, 

I want to build the simulink or matlab codes/blocks to read all the sensor data from Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + . Has anybody worked on it before or can anybody suggest me a link ? I want to use those signals to fed into my math model (vehicle + controller) so that i can see the strength of the control input whenever i move/tilt/jerk my APM 2.5 . 

Eventually i want to implement a more advanced control law, like Model Predictive Control (MPC) which will substantially give a better handling quality of the vehicle. I will share it too if i get it to working. 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello

we have made a mexfile and a mfile to communicate with apm

we could read the attitude data

use it and ask your question

i was not directly involved in this project. but i will do what i can for answering you

by the way, pleas let me know about the results

setupSerial.m

MavSerial1.mexw64

MavSerial1.sln

• Hello...have you founf out something? I have similar intensions and i have no idea how to do it. When i want to connect arduino with i have to provide arduino with IO firmware.right? so how can i read data from board, which doesnt have firmware provided with arduino matlab package?

• Have you had any luck. I am planning to do something similar for my final year project

This reply was deleted.

Activity