Facts: (other than I need help)
- I'm flying ARDUPILOT v2.7
- I just swapped out radio systems now fly Airtronics RDS 8000
- Prior system flew ok but was just starting to tweak setup when I had to do some repairs, but old radio settings and new radio don't play well.
- Old radio did not cause Elevator Up upon engaging the system.
- ArduPilot v2.7 reset to defaults for 're-tweaking'
- When ArduPilot is engaged I get an amount of up elevator.
- Stock Elevator "P" PID setting is .005 - this was too much and caused the plane to climb.
- I thought I was on the right track by adjusting this setting to .000 but that caused no elevator response from the radio in FBW-A. Stabilize mode and manual work as expected.
- I have no idea where to go to adjust from here! Please HELP!