Thanks to telemetry, is this possible from a page on Mission Planner to show all flight modes as buttons + shortcuts and thus switch from one flight mode to another as easily as pressing a button on the tactile screen or on my keyboard ?

Then I could stop looking for a super expensive transmitters which will never be enough?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As Chris said, you can do some through MP, but I'll add that if you use Droid Planner on phone or tablet then you can simply touch a drop-down menu to access nearly all flight modes and change it from there, too.

Jim

• A few modes are already on shortcut keys, I believe R is RTL, M is manual and A is auto. Would be nice to have (or know) assignments for the others, maybe broken sequentially across the number keys?

I currently fly with Manual Stab and RTL on my switches so I can take off in manual, switch to stabilise to gain height then go into RTL. From the laptop I then pop it in to Auto over telemetry. For landing I line it up with waypoints then flick into Stab on the TX and land it. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity