Compile Error, mission planner in visual studio 2010?

Dear Folks,

I am getting this error whenever I try to compile mission planner code. I have added all the references. I am not sure where is the problem and I do not have experience with Visual Studio. I got list of errors such as:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Graphics' does not exist in the namespace 'OpenTK' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\SHAQURMZ\Desktop\MissionPlanner-master\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\GLControl\X11GLControl.cs 15 14 OpenTK.GLControl

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'Platform' does not exist in the namespace 'OpenTK' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\SHAQURMZ\Desktop\MissionPlanner-master\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\GLControl\X11GLControl.cs 16 14 OpenTK.GLControl

Error 18 The type or namespace name 'GraphicsMode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\SHAQURMZ\Desktop\MissionPlanner-master\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\GLControl\GLControlFactory.cs 39 43 OpenTK.GLControl

Error 53 The type or namespace name 'OpenTK' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\SHAQURMZ\Desktop\MissionPlanner-master\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\CsAssortedWidgets\Widgets\Menus.cs 27 7 CsAssortedWidgets

I think the cause of this is missing some references somewhere. Could you please help me to solve this problem.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello,

I've the same issue... but it's very strange, yesterday it was working perfectly...

So I decided to clone again the Git folder... (news file, news folder, still the same... very strange)

Did you solve it ?

Thanks

This reply was deleted.

Activity