Hi,

Yesterday I crashed my Hexa during a Autotune.

This is what happening:

1. I got in Stabilize mode and went to a +/- 5 meters hight and activate Alt-Hold mode.

2. Activate Autotune

3. When the drone drifting off I correct position and it got back in Autotune automatic.

4. It went drift off too far and could not get it under control (dunno why) and because of high trees I desided to activate RTL (Return to Launch) wich result in crash.

It did not climb into a save hight in RTM mode but instead it Pitch or Rolls and aim speed then slightly went horizontal down to the ground (crash).

Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

I upload the log file, I hope this file is the right one it's the first time for me.

bin-to-log.log

2014-10-04 17-51-46.tlog

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My battery seems to be okay, but yes I see what you ment that the voltage drops and current goes high after hitting RTL.

But if you look at my speed it goes very fast after RTL.

My drone did not come back to me it fly away from me, so it does not go back to it's GPS home point.

Normaly if you flip the RTL switch the first thing is going to a save hight (pre-configurated) then come back to where it take off and then start to land about 30cm per second.

It did not do anything of these but instead fly away from mAny other thoughts?

• Hi, did the motors stop to work suddenly?
    • No the motors where working still when it crashed I had to disarm them by my radio stick.

This reply was deleted.

Activity